Appointment will be made at the sole discretion of the PHSDSBC. It will be expected of the successful candidate to attend assessments as applicable to the position and sign a performance contract. Correspondence regarding interviews will be conducted with short-listed
candidates only. Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days may assume that they have not been considered for an interview and are hereby thanked for applying.
The Public Health and Social Development Sectoral Bargaining Council (PHSDSBC), is designated in terms of Section 36 of the Labour Relations Act, 66 of 1995. The PHSDSBC promotes labour peace and collective bargaining in the public health and social development sector. We seek to appoint unemployed graduates on the disciplines listed below.
It is the intention of the Council to promote representivity and achieving affirmative Action targets as contemplated in the Employment Equity Act, 1998. Council aims to enhance employability of the unemployed graduates as potential employees through this programme.
A monthly stipend to the value of five thousand Rands (R 5000.00) will be provided on a monthly basis, for the duration of the programme.
• Must be an unemployed South African youth;
• Must have completed and passed grade 12 (Matric);
• Must have passed and completed a Diploma or Degree at any recognized South African Higher Education and Training (HET) on the aforementioned disciplines;
• Have a valid South African ID;
• Must be residing in Gauteng Province;
• The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme before.
How to apply:
• Applications accompanied by an application letter marked with the correct reference number;
• Concise CV with contactable references; and
• Certified copies of ID, all qualifications and proof of address must be clearly marked “CONFIDENTIAL” to the General Secretary: email@example.com.
Enquiries for the above-mentioned position must be directed to the Human Resource Officer, tell: (012) 765 5100.
Closing date for applications is 09 November 2020, at 16:00.
Note: Appointment will be made at sole discretion of the PHSDSBC. A compulsory pre-employment screening in terms of qualification, criminal checks will be conducted to successful candidates and it will also be expected of the successful candidate to sign a performance contract. Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates for an interview. Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days may assume that they have not been considered for an interview and are hereby thanked for applying.